CASHMERE - washing & caring for your knitwear
Cashmere is a delicate fabric and needs a little bit of attention from time to time. We stand by the quality of all our cashmere collections but some pilling will always take place. In our experience the more often you wear combined with whether the fabric has been dyed a dark or strong colour will result in more pilling. We recommend you buy a small comb for knitwear or small device ( Woolworths & Clicks in South Africa sell them) and use that when you feel the need to tidy away the little balls.
When storing your cashmere please make sure it is washed before hand. Moths and insects lay their eggs near any small amounts of stains and that will result in them eating away at the fabric. When storing also please keep in a ziplock bag so nothing can get in.
To wash we recommend using a shampoo, cold hand wash. rinse and if you feel the need just like our own hair cashmere could benefit from a lit bit of conditioner. Rinse and squeeze out all excess water. Dry flat on a towel over the bath or flat on the floor in a warm room, but not in direct sunlight.
CAMPOMAGGI - Protect your Bag
How to care for your leather bag
The leather used for the Campomaggi bags is a particularly resistant cowhide leather. This refined type of leather reveals, even after treatment, veins and irregularities, which make it naturally authentic and natural.
The main feature of natural cowhide is that over time it gains beauty and shine.
Each Campomaggi bag will contain a Cream Kit that will help you in protecting your bag from external agents, safeguarding the softness of the leather and the uniqueness of the product.
The cream, invented and patented by the designer Marco Campomaggi, is used to finish each accessory of the brand and over the years, its characteristics and parfume have become a distinctive element of the brand.
Please watch the video tutorial to find out how to use it accurately.
- Do not apply the cream on fabric and suede.
- Use the green cloth on the no-logo side.
- Cowhide leather is very easy to clean, simply brush it with a damp cloth to make out its color and shine.
- For conserving it is recommended to keep the bag in a dry place and away from sunlight as the sun's rays may change the color of the bag.
- Do not leave your bag in contact with moisture for a long time and do not use any type of detergent to wash it.
- After prolonged disuse of the bag, use a cotton or wool dry cloth over the leather to restore its beauty and shine.